Archbold Village Administrator steps down
Fireworks to dazzle Swanton
‘All I want to do is see’
Behind Wauseon’s big bang
One person killed at fiery turnpike crash site
- Red Cross program planned at library - 2:47 pm
- Local United Way becomes more diverse - 2:43 pm
- Archbold Village Administrator steps down - 2:42 pm
- Real estate taxes due this month - 2:42 pm
- Soapmaking among July SPL programs - 2:02 pm
- Magical ribbon cutting - 3:42 pm
- Fireworks to dazzle Swanton - 2:43 pm
- Notre Dame announces honors - 2:40 pm
- Names, details from Ohio Turnpike crash released - 2:34 pm
- Four County staff stays busy - 1:48 pm
- Flag City Water Systems acquires Unity Water Conditioning - 1:46 pm
- Wall of Fame, Service Award nominations sought - 1:18 pm
- Summer cooling help available - 12:09 pm
- Gearig to serve - 12:09 pm
- Archbold on the stage - 12:09 pm
- Artists sought for exhibit - 12:09 pm
- Summer on the farm, fiddle contest July 9 - 12:08 pm
- County’s jobless rate falls under 4 percent - 12:08 pm
- Have fun… but know your fireworks rules - 12:08 pm
- Ohio first sexually transmitted Zika case reported - 12:08 pm
- Gilders receives scholarship from Key Driving School - 12:08 pm
- Traffic blitz nets 27 citations - 12:08 pm
- Community Bulletin Board - 12:08 pm
- WAUSEON POLICE REPORT - 3:18 pm
- At your service - 3:11 pm
- Victims of crash that blocked Turnpike near Wauseon announced - 2:51 pm
- Local blood drives in July - 2:36 pm
- A touch of floral - 2:27 pm
- Vehicle crashes into laundromat - 2:10 pm
- ‘All I want to do is see’ - 1:22 pm
- Locals earn college honors - 12:57 pm
- Deadline for nominating veterans nearing - 12:57 pm
- Grand jury indicts 16 people - 12:57 pm
- NatureFresh Farms scores top honors - 12:57 pm
- Motorists cited in traffic blitz - 12:57 pm
- Man sentenced for pot - 12:57 pm
- Birth - 12:57 pm updated: 2:09 pm.
- Behind Wauseon’s big bang - 12:57 pm
- Ohio Turnpike reopens west of Wauseon - 12:07 pm
- Toledo man killed in Fulton County crash - 11:59 am
- Ohio Turnpike lanes remain blocked - 5:11 pm
- One person killed at fiery turnpike crash site - 8:06 am updated: 12:33 pm.
- ACT presents play about Archbold - 1:28 pm
- City Council discusses development - 1:16 pm
- College students honored - 1:08 pm
- Teacher contract offers raise - 1:06 pm
- Art scholarships awarded - 1:02 pm
- Threshers Reunion starts Thursday at fairgrounds - 1:02 pm updated: 1:46 pm.
- Old-fashioned July 4th at Sauder Village - 12:55 pm
- Births - 12:43 pm
Flag City Water Systems acquires Unity Water Conditioning
Flag City Water Systems, a Findlay based water treatment company and Authorized, Independent Kinetico Dealer has announced that it has acquired Unity ...
Wall of Fame, Service Award nominations sought
Nomination forms for the Four County Career Center Wall of Fame and the Distinguished Service Award are now being taken. You can go to the website at ...
Summer cooling help available
Northwestern Ohio Community Action Commission will accept applications for the HEAP Summer Crisis program starting July 1, 2016 and will continue thru...
Gearig to serve
Mark Gearig from St. Luke Lutheran Church in Wauseon is a recent graduate of Concordia Seminary in St.Louis, Missouri . He has received pastoral call ...
Archbold on the stage
Rehearsals are well under way at Archbold Community Theater for the original script, “Archbold: The Village That Could,” to be held at the...
Wauseon wrestlers place first at duals in Florida
The Wauseon Wrestling Team (competing as the Tomahawk Wresting Club) participated in the AAU Scholastic Duals held at the Disney ESPN Wide World of Sp...
Smith, Lindsey win Sportsman Twin 25 races
It was a wild night of racing at Oakshade Raceway on Saturday night as the Sportsman class was in the spotlight with the Sportsman Twin 25 feature eve...
Wauseon divers top Bryan
Wauseon topped Bryan 90-49 in a GNOAC diving meet on Tuesday.In the 8 and under girls division, Wauseon’s Jordinn Heineman took first place with...
ODNR participating in Operation Dry Water
COLUMBUS - The Ohio Department of Natural Resources (ODNR) will be participating in Operation Dry Water, a nationally coordinated effort to reduce the...
Panthers rip Vikings in 5
Like we said at the beginning of the summer, ACME baseball is like spring training for the next season.If that’s the case then Delta is on their...
Delta student charged for bomb threat
Charges have been filed relating to an April 29 bomb threat that caused the evacuation of Delta Middle School.A subsequent investigation into who was ...
Wauseon High School to present ‘Legally Blonde’
Wauseon High School will be presenting its spring musical, “Legally Blonde,” this weekend. Based on the hit movie, the musical tells the s...
Even in retirement, Monday is always a busy day. Monday’s time is not negotiable. That’s the day Kelly and I visit the Little Sisters of t...
Friday, Feb. 128:08 a.m., 491 E. Summit St., Pettisville, harassment.9:31 a.m., State Highway 2 at County Road 19, German Twp., traffic offense.9:47 a...
Ashley Wilson part of group honored for anti-trafficking efforts
DEFIANCE – The Defiance College chapter of “Free the Slaves” was awarded the Ohio Liberator of the Year award on the evening of Jan....
F.I.S.H. to host jazz artist
Just in time for a Valentine’s Day outing, Wauseon F.I.S.H. (Friends In Service to Humanity) invites area residents to a A Night of Jazz & S...
What a trying day, and so I go home and find anything labled “beer” and kick up my feet in the recliner. I feel myself sink blessedly into...
A former co-worker called last week. We only call one another if there is a need, or just a need to talk, so it had been more than a year since we had...
My sister told a tale of standing in line at a pharmacy counter behind a woman with a head of gray hair and age lines etched into her face. When the p...
Keys have recently become an issue.We (Kelly and I) came home from our ministry at the nursing home, parked the car and, presumably, I put the car key...
As I was checking out the property I ended up buying, I noticed Kelly’s (and my) neighbors on the west side – a tall horse I judged to be ...