Swanton board accepts bids for project
New county museum on course
Indians edge Archbold in non-league action
Coach Ashley Oyer encouraged by team’s work ethic
Indians poised for success
- County offering email, text alerts - 11:36 am updated: 12:28 pm.
- Nearly 67,000 deer checked during Ohio’s weeklong gun hunting season - 8:25 am
- Annual Corn and Soybean Day program set - 10:07 pm
- OSU Extension offering MS Excel class - 10:05 pm
- Archbold woman sentenced for trespass offense - 3:36 pm
- Swanton board accepts bids for project - 2:58 pm
- ODOT preparing for winter weather - 1:01 pm
- Anniversary of Pearl Harbor attack marked - 1:01 pm
- Evergreen FFA announces winners - 1:01 pm
- Considering a career - 1:01 pm
- Wauseon Council wrapping up ‘16 business - 1:01 pm
- New county museum on course - 1:01 pm
- OSHP advises on winter driving - 1:01 pm
- Older drivers offered tips - 12:52 pm
- Nominations sought for Senior Citizens Hall of Fame - 12:52 pm
- Santa coming to Ronald McDonald House - 12:52 pm
- OFBF gaining new members - 12:52 pm
- Celebrating the season - 12:52 pm
- Kids can track Santa’s flight - 12:52 pm
- Ohio Farm Bureau sets policy - 12:52 pm
- Holiday fun offered at Ohio State Parks - 12:52 pm
- Jingle Bell Run/Walk for Arthritis raises funds for a cure - 12:52 pm
- St. Richard School announces honors - 12:52 pm
- Lyons plans Christmas parade - 2:59 pm
- Violent offender registry push continues - 2:59 pm updated: 3:45 pm.
Considering a career
Four County Career Center last week hosted the annual Career Exploration Day for over 1,800 sophomores from the 22-member schools in Defiance, Fulton,...
Wauseon Council wrapping up ‘16 business
Wauseon City Council conducted a brief, brisk session Monday as city business winds down at year’s end.The council approved a recommendation by ...
New county museum on course
The steel skeleton of the new Fulton County Historical Museum is being raised, and the building’s architect said the project is on schedule.Cons...
OSHP advises on winter driving
The Ohio State Highway Patrol urges motorists to consider the following tips on how to drive cautiously, what to do in the event of a crash, and what ...
Older drivers offered tips
Nationally, nearly 10,000 Americans turn 65 each day as part of the large Baby Boomer generation, and many expect to work and remain active longer tha...
Nominations sought for Senior Citizens Hall of Fame
COLUMBUS - The Ohio Department of Aging is seeking the public’s help to identify outstanding older neighbors who have made, and continue to make...
Bulldogs cruise past Fayette in girls hoops
Swanton visited Fayette in girls basketball action Monday, defeating the Eagles by a final of 56-32.Haley Nelson led the Bulldogs with 16 points, foll...
Indians drop to 0-4
Wauseon girls basketball was looking for their first win of the season Tuesday night on their home floor. But unfortunately they were going against th...
Wauseon dominates in the pool
Wauseon hosted swimming and diving action Tuesday as their boys defeated St. John’s Jesuit 95-74, and their girls took down Notre Dame Academy 9...
Sports stringer sought for local coverage
The Fulton County Expositor is looking for a reliable sports stringer that can cover local sporting events.The position does pay, and would include bo...
Eagles drop a pair of contests
A day after opening the season with a 61-33 loss to Pettisville Friday, Fayette boys basketball fell at home to Maumee Valley Country Day 49-47 on Sat...
Blackbird defense stifles Delta in win
Pettisville shot just 30 percent from the field and converted only 19 of 38 free throws Saturday night at home against Delta.However, what coach Brian...
Celebrating 50 years
Harold and Sue Boysel will celebrate their golden wedding anniversary with an Open House on Sunday, Jun 19, 2-5 p.m., at the Wauseon Rotary Club, 600 ...
Taking the fight to cancer
Cancer survivors gather for a photo Friday at the Fulton County Relay for Life event at the fairgrounds in Wauseon.Anita Eckley of Swanton talks about...
Delta student charged for bomb threat
Charges have been filed relating to an April 29 bomb threat that caused the evacuation of Delta Middle School.A subsequent investigation into who was ...
Wauseon High School to present ‘Legally Blonde’
Wauseon High School will be presenting its spring musical, “Legally Blonde,” this weekend. Based on the hit movie, the musical tells the s...
Even in retirement, Monday is always a busy day. Monday’s time is not negotiable. That’s the day Kelly and I visit the Little Sisters of t...
I was pleasantly surprised to find myself on the receiving end of random acts of kindness the other day.Several months ago, I received a mailing about...
I’ve been writing this column for over 20 years now, and on mornings like this, when I simply don’t have a ghost of idea what I’m to...
Done by friends, acquaintances, strangers – they are random acts of kindness.You no doubt do them daily without thought. You hold a door for som...
We had spent a couple of days in the Michigan’s Upper Peninsula and thoroughly enjoyed the vibrant fall colors. Now we were on our way home. We ...
As a 1971 graduate of Delta High School, I spent my junior and senior year attending classes at the Four County Career Center (the then newly establis...
This is a easy vote! It is a five year levy up for a renewal this November. It is not a new tax or additional tax. It is an operational levy. The levy...