Cycling from the heart
State grants to ease CCNO financial woes
Streaks claim Northwest Ohio Athletic League golf title
Wauseon outlasts Archbold
Wauseon Council discusses marijuana laws
- Courthouse News - 12:52 pm
- Should books ever be banned? - 12:52 pm
- Chili Cook Off deemed a success - 12:52 pm
- Rising costs force FCCC levy request - 12:52 pm
- Grand jury indicts 23 people - 12:51 pm
- HC3 debuts anonymous tip line - 12:51 pm
- Man sentenced for heroin - 12:51 pm
- Church offering coats - 12:51 pm
- Motorists cited in traffic blitz - 12:51 pm
- Heart Walk slated Oct. 1 - 12:51 pm
- Horse contracts West Nile Virus - 12:51 pm
- OSU Extension offers fall programs - 12:51 pm
- The key is safety - 12:51 pm
- Special trapping drawing to be held at Killdeer Plains Wildlife Area - 8:45 am updated: 8:45 am.
- Farms, facts and fun - 4:01 pm
- Fulton County unemployment rate stays low - 2:44 pm
- OEPA wants your opinion - 2:09 pm
- Cycling from the heart - 1:45 pm
- State grants to ease CCNO financial woes - 1:41 pm
- ‘Road to Wellness’ event next week - 1:29 pm
- Woman sentenced for trafficking - 1:29 pm
- Sauder Village presents ‘Great Planting’ and more - 1:29 pm
- Red Cross needs donors - 1:29 pm
- United Way seeks help to feed kids - 1:29 pm
- Rep. Merrin to hold office hours - 1:29 pm
- INTV PROGRAM GUIDE - 1:29 pm
- Local GOP holds grand opening - 1:28 pm
- State report cards roundly bashed - 2:01 pm
- Delta library director stepping down - 3:25 pm
- Chili Cook Off in Wauseon Saturday - 3:20 pm
- Art program revitalized - 3:10 pm
- 60th anniversary - 3:02 pm
- COURTHOUSE NEWS - 3:02 pm
- Sattler benefit Sept. 24 - 3:02 pm
- Latta receives ‘Guardian’ award - 3:02 pm
- Horse contracts West Nile Virus - 3:02 pm
- Motorists cited in traffic blitz - 3:02 pm
- Community Bulletin Board - 3:02 pm
- Wauseon Council discusses marijuana laws - 3:02 pm
- Junior Fair Skillithon, Exhibitor awards announced - 3:02 pm
- Wauseon FFA successful at fair - 3:02 pm
- Fall Cleanup Week planned in Wauseon - 3:02 pm
- Swanton Local Schools building renovation talks continue - 10:25 pm
- Clinton Twp. zoning issue on ballot - 1:39 pm
- State report cards roundly bashed - 1:14 pm
- Couple weds - 12:59 pm
- The key is safety - 12:59 pm
- INTV PROGRAM GUIDE - 12:59 pm
- Community Bulletin Board - 12:59 pm
- Open street celebrated - 12:59 pm
Heart Walk slated Oct. 1
Hundreds of area walkers will join the American Heart Association to fight heart disease and stroke at the Northwest Ohio Heart Walk on Saturday, Oct....
Horse contracts West Nile Virus
The first positive case of West Nile Virus (WNV) in an Ohio horse in 2016 has been confirmed.Testing on samples taken from a seven-year-old Standardbr...
OSU Extension offers fall programs
The Fulton County OSU Extension has two programs being offered this fall.The first is a partnership with the Training Achievement Program (TAP) to off...
The key is safety
A safety assembly for over 500 new Four County Career Center students was held recently to promote safety in the for all students, personnel, and visi...
Special trapping drawing to be held at Killdeer Plains Wildlife Area
FINDLAY - A one-time drawing will be held Wednesday, Oct. 19, 2016, at 6:30 p.m. for trapping in the wildlife refuge on the Killdeer Plains Wildlife A...
Farms, facts and fun
Students from throughout Fulton County got a first hand look at agriculture last week. The 12th annual Fulton County Ag Fest, hosted by the Fulton Soi...
Eagles top Tigers
The Fayette volleyball team overcame a two sets to none deficit to win at Liberty Center Monday, 16-25, 18-25, 25-22, 25-23, 16-14.Kelsey Fruchey pace...
Dogs throttle Archbold
Swanton volleyball is now solely in second place in the NWOAL standings after a 25-20, 25-17, 25-18 win on the road at Archbold Tuesday.Julia Smith fi...
Streaks rout Panthers
Archbold picked up a 9-1 victory over Delta in NWOAL boys soccer on Tuesday.Josh Kidder, Jared Kidder and Jonah Waidelich each had a pair of goals for...
Indians pick up first win
Wauseon boys soccer got their first win of the season Tuesday with a 6-1 victory at Waite.Zach Fink recorded a hat trick for the visiting Indians. Als...
Wauseon girls soccer clips Fremont Ross
Wauseon girls soccer picked up a 4-3 victory on the road at Fremont Ross Monday afternoon.Avery Giguere opened the scoring for the Indians, while Jayd...
Vikings chalk up first girls soccer win
The newest athletic program in northern Fulton County picked up their first victory as eight different players scored, giving the first year Evergreen...
Taking the fight to cancer
Cancer survivors gather for a photo Friday at the Fulton County Relay for Life event at the fairgrounds in Wauseon.Anita Eckley of Swanton talks about...
Delta student charged for bomb threat
Charges have been filed relating to an April 29 bomb threat that caused the evacuation of Delta Middle School.A subsequent investigation into who was ...
Wauseon High School to present ‘Legally Blonde’
Wauseon High School will be presenting its spring musical, “Legally Blonde,” this weekend. Based on the hit movie, the musical tells the s...
Even in retirement, Monday is always a busy day. Monday’s time is not negotiable. That’s the day Kelly and I visit the Little Sisters of t...
Friday, Feb. 128:08 a.m., 491 E. Summit St., Pettisville, harassment.9:31 a.m., State Highway 2 at County Road 19, German Twp., traffic offense.9:47 a...
‘Mary had a little lamb’: A fair tale
I don’t actually know her name, but it probably was not Mary. And the lamb? It was an adult sheep. Nonetheless, the headline seems to fit rather...
Fair week! When I was in school, the county fair marked the end of summer, the beginning of fall, and the beginning of the school year. So, the Fulton...
When I lived in the southeastern Kentucky portion of the Appalachian Mountains, I was an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), and then earned my instru...
Annually, the first Thursday of August, the world’s longest garage sale opens. Running along US 127 with one end being at Addison, Michigan, and...
My name is Jeff Mazurowski and I am running for Fulton County Commissioner. I recently attended a meeting concerning the citizen’s concerns abou...
On our last day in Ecuador we took a bus tour which would make several stops on its way to Otovalo, where we would have time to shop in the nationR...