Smoking ban in Wauseon parks possible
Temporary library site ‘cozy’
Wauseon boys win NWOAL cross country title
Streaks overcome early struggles, take down Wauseon in NWOAL volleyball
WHS band history made
- 180th Fighter Wing test tonight - 1:59 pm updated: 2:01 pm.
- Village-township splits discussed - 2:02 pm
- Smoking ban in Wauseon parks possible - 1:57 pm
- Saturday is ‘Drug Take Back Day’ - 1:48 pm
- FCCLA members attend training event - 1:48 pm
- Six FCCC grads inducted in Wall of Fame - 1:48 pm
- Motorists cited in traffic blitz - 1:48 pm
- Wauseon man sentenced for indecency - 1:48 pm
- Courthouse News - 1:48 pm
- 180th conducting night training - 10:54 am
- Remembering good times - 4:02 pm
- Fulton County thefts investigated - 3:14 pm
- INTV guide - 1:13 pm updated: 1:23 pm.
- Birth - 1:13 pm
- Community Bulletin Board - 1:13 pm
- Temporary library site ‘cozy’ - 1:13 pm
- ‘Work hard, chase your dream’ - 1:13 pm
- Rupp, Mazurowski vie for Fulton County Commissioner - 1:13 pm
- Lending a hand - 1:13 pm
- WAUSEON POLICE REPORT - 1:13 pm
- SHERIFF’S REPORT - 1:13 pm
- ‘Dueling Pianos’ event slated - 1:13 pm
- Traffic Enforcement Grant patrols successful - 1:13 pm
- Swanton man sentenced for sex offense - 1:13 pm
- Delta man injured in crash - 8:25 am updated: 1:13 pm.
- New location - 2:06 pm
- Health dept. stresses indoor air quality - 2:05 pm
- Swanton residents rail against project - 2:05 pm
- Wauseon schools welcome treasurer - 2:05 pm
- WHS band in Buckeye Invitational - 2:05 pm
- Gas prices rise in area - 2:05 pm
- The gift of life - 2:05 pm
- Birth - 2:05 pm
- View Story - 2:05 pm
- Lamb found guilty of arson, fraud - 12:01 pm
- WHS band history made - 10:53 am
- ‘Coffee With A Cop’ breaking barriers - 10:53 am
- Class of ‘61 gifts pool - 10:52 am
- ‘Then and Now’ seminar slated - 10:52 am
- Reisinger completes training - 10:52 am
- Special needs scholarships available - 10:52 am
- Veterans breakfast scheduled - 10:52 am
- A lesson in history - 10:52 am
- NSCC event offers potential business owners advice - 10:52 am
- Wauseon’s Witt awarded honor of Eagle Scout - 10:52 am
- Outreach event on VA benefits will be held in Delta - 10:52 am
- Haunting History tours slated - 10:52 am
- Lamb found guilty of arson, fraud - 12:44 pm updated: 12:49 pm.
- Let the sun shine in - 3:55 pm
- Fulton County Fair winners - 3:41 pm
180th conducting night training
The 180th Fighter Wing of the Ohio Air National Guard at Toledo Express Airport will be conducting night training flights through Friday, Oct. 21, wea...
Remembering good times
The Wauseon High School Classes of 1945 and 1946 gathered Sept. 17 at Sullivan’s Restaurant for a reunion and a trip down Memory Lane. Pictured ...
Fulton County thefts investigated
The Fulton County Crime Stopper program is looking for help solving recent crimes.Authorities are investigating thefts that occurred at 6803 County Ro...
Tuesday, Oct. 18: 10 a.m., 2 p.m., 7 p.m. – Trinity Lutheran Church service; 11 a.m., 3 p.m., 6 p.m. – Christ United Methodist Church serv...
The following births were recorded by the Fulton County Health Center:Oct. 12 - Lauren and Logan Frey, Pettisville, boy.Oct. 13 - Sarah and Micah Fran...
Community Bulletin Board
Fulton CountySenior CenterLuncheon ReservationsRequired419-337-9299800-686-9217Home delivered - $2On-site suggested donationSeniors (over 60) - $2All ...
Eagles bounced from tournament
The Fayette volleyball team was defeated in four sets on the road at North Central in the first round of the state tournament Tuesday. Game scores wer...
Swanton moves up a spot in computer rankings
The Swanton football team moved up one spot in the weekly computer rankings released by the Ohio High School Athletic Association on Tuesday. The Bull...
Dogs cruise past Eagles
Behind four goals from sophomore forward Bridget Harlett and two each by juniors Marisa Long and Haley Nelson, the Swanton girls soccer team defeated ...
Indians bow out of sectional tournament
Wauseon dropped the first set by a wide margin, 25-11, and could not recover from there as they fell at home to Van Wert 25-11, 25-20 and 25-23 to end...
Streaks place 11th at state golf tournament
COLUMBUS - The Archbold golf team tallied a 680 total to place 11th as a team Friday and Saturday at the Division II State Championships at the Scarle...
Taking the fight to cancer
Cancer survivors gather for a photo Friday at the Fulton County Relay for Life event at the fairgrounds in Wauseon.Anita Eckley of Swanton talks about...
Delta student charged for bomb threat
Charges have been filed relating to an April 29 bomb threat that caused the evacuation of Delta Middle School.A subsequent investigation into who was ...
Wauseon High School to present ‘Legally Blonde’
Wauseon High School will be presenting its spring musical, “Legally Blonde,” this weekend. Based on the hit movie, the musical tells the s...
Even in retirement, Monday is always a busy day. Monday’s time is not negotiable. That’s the day Kelly and I visit the Little Sisters of t...
Friday, Feb. 128:08 a.m., 491 E. Summit St., Pettisville, harassment.9:31 a.m., State Highway 2 at County Road 19, German Twp., traffic offense.9:47 a...
Thank you to the many of you, my readers, who expressed interest and compassion after reading last week’s column about our church merging with a...
Months of prayer and soul searching for members and attendees of our church culminated last Sunday. Over the past many years, our attendance has been ...
Slightly SkewedDavid J. Coehrs
We’re in the car – me, my brown-eyed girl, the 19-year-old, and his girlfriend – and we’re traveling two hours to a Renaissanc...
I receive a catalogue from Southwest Indian Foundation. The products are beyond my purchase price but I find it interesting to read because of the tid...
‘Mary had a little lamb’: A fair tale
I don’t actually know her name, but it probably was not Mary. And the lamb? It was an adult sheep. Nonetheless, the headline seems to fit rather...
Fair week! When I was in school, the county fair marked the end of summer, the beginning of fall, and the beginning of the school year. So, the Fulton...