Fulton County Indivisible Alliance chapter forms
Howard Avenue residents want parking change
Fayette schools project twice as nice
Swanton High School has 10 state BPA accounting qualifiers
Wauseon records 9 titles at NWOAL wrestling meet
- Long Term Care Ombudsmen sought - 10:35 pm
- Fulton County Indivisible Alliance chapter forms - 2:16 pm
- Howard Avenue residents want parking change - 2:12 pm updated: 2:59 pm.
- Survey asks for Ohio recreation preferences - 2:11 pm
- Updates given on Swanton projects - 2:11 pm
- View Story - 2:10 pm
- Nicholas Savage named Young Engineer of the Year - 2:10 pm
- College Credit Plus for 2017-18 begins - 2:10 pm
- BIRTHS - 2:10 pm
- Fayette man dies in Wednesday crash - 12:12 pm
- SHERIFF’S REPORT - 8:57 am
- Tractor Supply supports FFA grants - 8:57 am
- COURTHOUSE NEWS - 8:57 am
- Tapestry to perform in Fayette - 8:57 am
- Pettisville Board plans special meeting - 8:57 am
- Fayette schools project twice as nice - 8:57 am
- Charity event raises money for United Way - 8:57 am
- Electric bill assistance available - 8:57 am
- WAUSEON POLICE REPORT - 8:57 am
- Swanton High School has 10 state BPA accounting qualifiers - 8:57 am
- Gospel music concert - 8:57 am
- Unmask The Night to bring awareness to violent offenses - 8:19 am
- INTV - 9:25 am updated: 8:57 am.
- Work to close State Route 109 in Delta - 7:07 pm
- Prayer vigil planned for Ava Coronado - 12:33 pm
Fayette man dies in Wednesday crash
A Fayette man is dead following a crash at the intersection of State Route 109 and U.S. 20 in Royalton Township early Wednesday morning. At approximat...
Thursday, Feb. 911 a.m., 10730 County Road RS, Royalton Twp., breaking and entering.3:53 p.m., County Road 14-2 at County Road M, Dover Twp., injury a...
Tractor Supply supports FFA grants
The Wauseon Tractor Supply Company store will collect donations during National FFA Week to support grants for FFA chapters in Ohio.During National FF...
Common Pleas CourtLynne Nofziger, West Unity, vs. Jeffrey Nofziger, West Unity, dissolution of marriage without children.Midland Funding DE LLC, San D...
Tapestry to perform in Fayette
The Rorick Room at the Fayette Opera House will be filled with the sounds of harp and guitar as the acclaimed duo Tapestry will perform at a 7:30 p.m....
Pettisville Board plans special meeting
The Pettisville Local Board of Education will meet in special session on Thursday, Feb. 23 in the East Conference Room at the school at 7:30 p.m. (or ...
Wauseon girls qualify for district bowling tournament
NAPOLEON - The Division II sectional bowling tournament was held Friday and Saturday at River City Bowl-A-Way in Napoleon. Locally, the Wauseon girls ...
Evergreen rolls past Liberty Center in girls basketball sectional semifinal
HOLLAND - Eating too fast more than likely will give you heartburn. Driving too fast very well could earn you a ticket.Playing too fast in a basketbal...
Panthers crown Royals, 55-44
HOLLAND - There was no triangle-and-two. No box-and-one. No any kind of junk defense from Elmwood against Delta’s guard tandem of Maddie Mattimo...
Fayette boys basketball falls to Stryker
Fayette fell on the road at Stryker 64-49 in boys basketball Friday.Clayton Pheils finished with 16 points and Travis Wagner 11 for the Eagles. Luke H...
Archbold splits a pair of contests
Archbold boys basketball was outscored 11-6 in overtime by Defiance Saturday to fall to the Bulldogs at home, 67-62. This came a day after they won ha...
Fulton County Senior Center to offer painting classes
The Fulton County Senior Center has announced that artist Nora Sallows will return to offer her popular acrylic painting classes in March 2017. The cl...
Ohioans help support nature preserves and wildlife through tax donations
COLUMBUS - Starting to gather receipts and deductions to file your taxes before the deadline in April? For people who enjoy the great outdoors, the Oh...
Drawing planned for Lake La Su
Staff ReportFINDLAY - A special drawing will be held Saturday, March 18 at the Lake La Su An Wildlife Area headquarters for youths interested in turke...
Artists open Bean Creak Coffee House
Staff ReportOn Jan. 12, the Fayette Opera House presented the first in a series of three Bean Creek Coffee Houses held in Fayette’s historic Ope...
Michael and Jeannette Lee of Oregon, Ohio, are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Jaclyn Lee, of Fostoria, to Kyle Borer, of Swanto...
This story comes out of the rescue work we did in the mountains, so it is now many years ago.It was a hot Sunday. We were on our way home from church....
Adult Crisis Unit open house planned
Family Service of Northwest Ohio, Four County Board of Alcohol, Drug Addiction, and Mental Health Services, and Poggemeyer Design Group will host an o...
I’ve been noticing the nice, thoughtful courtesies that seem to abound if we pay attention to what’s going on around us.As you know, my ro...
NEXUS-FERC process fraudulent
Those of us who have been close to the Nexus Gas Transmission pipeline-Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) process are dismayed at how our cou...
I recently wrote about holiday dinners at my one-room, eight-grade school in the Kentucky mountains. Christmas, of course, rated such a meal. We alway...
With Thanksgiving over, it isn’t long until Christmas. Most people buckle down right away to doing or finishing their shopping. Some shop all ye...